Sunday, September 5, 2010

Noela's weeks 9 and 10

I have broken with my methodical step by step approach this week - I am posting about the progression in my First Alphabet's final presentation. I made a half measurement, to scale, version of the green wooden box out of foam core and matt board. Then I photographed each outside and inside surface of the green wooden box. I adjusted the pics so that they were neat, scaled rectangles then printed them to size on a special plasticised copy 'paper' which is water proof and stands up to wear and tear. I fixed the images to the box with double sided tape and acetone based craft glue.
I plan to make some sort of concertina book which fits inside the box.

4 comments:

Fiona Dempster said...

Noela - that last shot is like a "mini-me" photo! The box looks fabulous - an amazing rendition of the original.

Kim Schoenberger said...

Oh, that is soooooooo cute!

:-D

callisueart said...

very clever and so creative! Sue

Gemma Black said...

Amazing! What a creative mind Noela! x gb