Monday, July 5, 2010

WXYand Zeeeeeee


Here is my last posting for this series of letters ...
Gosh it doesn't seem like six months already - it's be good fun - not only constructing my own letters but also to watch the other bloggers working their way through the alpahbet ... such variety and such artistic skills ... congratulations to us all ...
So now onto the next set ... this time I am going to combine clay and glass - stay tuned ... in the meantime, I hope youi'll enjoy my WXY and Zeeee ...














































and finally the whole alphabet all boxed up and stored away until the end of August when they will be dusted off and go on show in my - hopefully then to be completed - studio gallery ...
_____________________________________________

2 comments:

Gemma Black said...

Fantastique! I love them Ken!

x x gb

Fiona Dempster said...

Great to see them all together Ken - altho I feel a bit sad for them sitting in that box all muddled up! Have fun with alphabet 2!