Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Noela's 'S'

My next letter is 'S'.
...select, select bottom section, flip, clone, lighten.
I think as we are two thirds of the way through the challenge, I'd best refresh the memories of those who are not sure of what I'm doing.
I started with an old painted hand made wooden box which I found at a garage sale a few years ago. It currently sits on my bathroom vanity and is empty but it could hold all manner of treasures.
I took dozens of close up photos of the painted surface and the raw timber inside which had some stamped markings, then set about using 'photoshop' to create letters.
The letters don't exist on paper yet - only in cyber space, and as we near the end of the first alphabet I'll need to print them out and come up with some serious 'book' ideas. Any suggestions??

1 comment:

Fiona Dempster said...

Nice work Noela - it's a beautiful 'S'!

Fiona