Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mariella's February letters

I am keeping faithful to the "Tropical Caribbean Naïve Festival
of Colors", TCNFoC from now on. These are the colors, a little
exagerated, that distinguish the houses in our coastline and in
almost all the Caribbean islands.Many of them are white, though.
I used gel pens, gouache, pastel, acrylic copper and Prismacolor
pencils and Mitchell nibs.
I am using Fedrigoni Avorio paper, 220grs. from the
Fabriano paper factory.  Sorry for being late........

Hugs to all of you.

6 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

such color! makes me think Summer is around the corner. As soon as all the snow melts. (-;

Gemma Black said...

... you are not late Mariella ... your timing is just right.

x gb

Barry said...

M - just love the exciting colours and the intricate but light detail. B

Fiona Dempster said...

Hi Mariella

These are so much fun and now I am intrigued to see if the line that joins the two rows is also going to say something. Fabulous fun!

Fiona

Mieke van Sambeeck said...

colourfull, happy, cheerfull, lots of fun!

SassyJean said...

Your letters are exciting and festive! "D" is my favorite.