Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Last post for 2010






Here, at last is my second alphabet assembled as a final piece. I had fun deciding which book structure I would use, but settled on a double-accordion so it would stand up by itself. Also had lots of fun choosing colour backgrounds for each letter! I wanted the colour element to be 'over the top'!
I kept the cover and the background accordion black so that when it is opened you are hit by an explosion of colour. Hope you like it!
Now to move on to 2011 - looking forward to the challenge.
Cheers
Linda U.

3 comments:

Fiona Dempster said...

Fabulous Linda- the colour hits you like a 'kapow" - it's great!

confuzed said...

Just beautiful Linda - it's only a fluke that I opened the 2010 blog!
It is such a pretty alphabet

Sweet Lily said...

Absolutely fantastic!
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the visit. :)