Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lettre de septembre - letters of September

Bonjour,
hello,

Please kindly accept my apologies for my delay: it was back in class and ... great work again ..

Voici la suite de l'alphabet... Toujours l'écriture "Gestuelle Cursive", toujours le carré tracé...
Here's the rest of the alphabet ... Always write "Gestural Cursive" always the square route ...





... Et toujours l'alphabet en complément du carré sur la page...
... And always the alphabet in addition to the square on the page ...





Bonne journée
Have a good day

4 comments:

Barry said...

Callie - Just love the colours of these new letters - and also love the cascade of letters on the left. Barry

jgr said...

These are wonderful, I especially like the texture!

Fiona Dempster said...

I really enjoy the liveliness of these letters and the colours are so beautifully rich

Gemma Black said...

Merci! I love these.