Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Posted with Clues

Gday all you letter-a-week bloggers out there in blog land ...
Here is my contribution for April ...

Each letter has been photographed in a situation that gives a clue as to the title of the picture - and in all but one case - the title begins with the letter photographed !!!!!

Let's see who the clever ones are ... there may be a prize for the winner ... there again - there may not ... but the first blogger to guess all titles and post the answers in the comments box, will win international acclaim ...

Cheers - Ken

M ...
N ...
O ...
P ...
Q ...

R ...

Posted by Ken Munsie

4 comments:

Fiona Dempster said...

OK Ken I'll have a go - international fame and fortune await right?!?!

M - Magic
N - Nurture
O - Open
P - Post
Q - Quiet
R - Rust

F

Barry said...

Hmmmm!! K slightly nutsoid but looking good. B

Callie said...

Etrange...
Et original.
- - -
strange and original...

confuzed said...

confuzed I am, confuzed I stay! I love them though. I would like the G - I have a collection of Gs.